Wednesday 22 July 2009

What's all this about, then?

I spend a lot of time using web browsers. In fact, I reckon about 90% of my computer use entails using a browser. Here's a brief list of what I use my browsers for:
  • Run my business
  • Keep my blogs up to date
  • Keep in contact with friends and family
  • Upload my photos
  • Manage my finances
There are many, many other things I use a browser for, and this blog will cover them in greater detail.

I don't use any one browser specifically. In fact, I'm often hopping between Firefox, Safari and Opera as new releases come along, or when I just fancy a change. You'll notice there's no mention of Internet Explorer. More on that later :)

The main purpose of this blog will be for me to highlight what I consider to be among the best web apps. Those I use every day, in addition to some less frequently used, but no less useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment